Tonight I am sharing a recipe that I find delicious! In our household we rarely eat pork products, and if we do eat them, the recipe must be tasty! So for us, eating some bacon is a treat, and not a staple in our home. I do have to admit, I love the way bacon smells when it is cooking, as well as the taste of it. We don’t do a lot of pork for various reasons, one of them is a religious belief we share.
Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- A chicken breast per person of your household (or depending on how much your family eats, I like to have left overs)
- 2-3 slices of bacon per chicken breast
- About an 1/8th of a cup of cheddar cheese per chicken breast
It is extremely simple to make
- Slice chicken breast down the middle
- Place bacon strips inside the cut (or you can always tear them up, and stick them inside)
- Place cheese on top of the bacon
There you have it ladies and gentlemen! We do use all organic ingredients in our household (for the most part!). Obviously, if it isn’t a conviction you have, feel free to use whatever brands! I like to add some green beans and rice along with it!
Blessings from my family to yours,