If you read the headline of this post, you’re probably wondering what on earth it means! Tonight I made some monstrous delicious monster cookies. I thought I would be kind and throw together the recipe to share with my readers! So here it is friends.
- 2 cups All Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 3 whole Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 4 cups Quick Oats (If making gluten free make sure your oats are gf.)
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cups Nuts (Pecans are my choice.), Optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat peanut butter, butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. About 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla and baking soda. Beat until well blended. Scrape sides of bowl.
- Add quick oats and mix until blended.
- Add chocolate chips, nuts (if using). Blend until well combined.
- Using a standard size cookie scoop take 2 scoops of dough and roll into a ball or about 2 1/2 tablespoons of dough. Place ball on an ungreased cookie sheet and press until top of ball is flattened. Cookies don’t spread much
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown around edges.
- Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet and remove to a cooling rack.
Because I didn’t have any dye free m&m type candies those were skipped this evening. If you’re into m&ms, feel free to add some on the top! 🙂
From my kitchen to yours,