5 Ingredient Blender Muffins
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Serves: 12 muffins
- 2 cups peanut butter (or your nut butter of choice) I did one cup almond and one cup peanut butter
- 4 medium sized bananas
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey, optional
- dash of vanilla, optional
- mini chocolate chips, optional (maybe 1/4 of a cup)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease your muffin pan.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender except the chocolate chips (if using) and blend until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into muffin pan.
- Drop a couple of chocolate chips onto the top of each muffin.
- Bake 13-15 minutes.
- Muffins will puff up quite a bit but will level after cooling.
- Serve and enjoy!
Simple, easy, and breezy!