Coconut Flour Zucchini Bread
Okay, this is probably hands down my favorite bread recipe! Uh yummmmmmm!
Serves: 1 loaf
- 1+1/2 cups Zucchini, Shredded (Make sure you use a cloth and drain the juice out)
- ¾ cup Coconut Flour
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil
- ⅓ cup Honey
- 6 Large Eggs
- 2 tbsps Flax Seed
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ¾ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Drop Onguard Essential Oil (Click the link if you are curious. Yes, you can totally cook/bake with essential oils!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9×5 baking loaf pan rub some olive oil (or coconut oil) inside the pan to prevent sticking
- Squeeze moisture out of zucchini (I find it easiest to use a dish rag!)
- Combine all ingredients, minus zucchini, and stir together
- Stir in the zucchini
- Place the mixture of goodness into the baking loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean!
Simple, easy, clean, and a family FAVORITE around here! That calls for wins all the way around, right?
From my kitchen to yours,