Say what..? Delicious, gluten free, dairy free, paleo pancakes, and the icing on the cake… That they taste wonderful too! Yep, it totally happened. I stumbled upon a recipe and tweeked it up to make it editable and scrumptious too!
Here it is in all of its glory
- 1 ½ cup Almond Flour
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Local Raw Honey (if possible)
- 2 Tbsps Chai Seed
- ¼ Tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 cup Wild Alaskan Blueberries (Make sure they are not frozen, or you’ll have a huge mess!) (If you aren’t in this glorious state with me, store bought or picked outside will do)
- 1 to 2 Tbsps of Organic Olive Oil
- Whisk together all wet ingredients (eggs, water, and honey)
- Add dry ingredients together and mix, mix, mix, mix! (almond flour, baking soda, sea salt)
- Heat a skillet/pan/griddle to/on medium-LOW heat and spray with or dribble with olive oil
- Add blueberries and mix into the batter gently
- For each pancake, use 4 to 5 tbsps. (or however big you like your pancakes) of the batter and place in skillet and flatten to circular shape. Pancake will bubble a tad when done, flip to the other side and cook through!!
Simple and easy.
From my kitchen to yours,